Well, it's been a busy time here at the home office in many ways. Neal and Olivia traveled to San Diego for the annual First Allied National Conference, a gathering of our 1000 closest friends to exchange ideas, catch up on the latest on compliance and regulatory rules, and see the latest and greatest technology to help us operate at peak efficiency for you, our favorite clients. This year's conference was a special one for us: the final night brought a celebration to commemorate the teamwork of Chestnut and First Allied for 25 years. Our goal here is stability and reliability for us and our clients, and working with the same Broker Dealer for 25 years is one of many examples of how we work hard to do the best we can for you. Thanks for being with us for all these years: this award belongs to all of us!
- After 27 years of Chestnut having our home office in New York with clients in over 25 states, we are very excited to announce the opening of our West Coast office in Mesa, Arizona. This expansion will allow us to expand our team and knowledge base, adding further experience to our existing team and services to our clients. Both offices are fully connected for phones, computers, files and everything we need to further take care of you in the fine manner you've grown accustomed to- only better. More news on this as the office develops!
- You'll notice a change when you come the NY office- we've redecorated! Stop up and see it- it looks great! After 15 years in the same office, it was time!
- Any time now, you'll see a change to our website, www.chestnutinvestment.com as well. We are including new sections, visuals, and areas for education. We've always been a fan of keeping you in the loop on the latest news and knowledge, and continually strive to keep the website up to date and interesting. If you haven't been there lately, come for a visit!
- In addition to Neal writing the financial column for Rivertown Magazine here in NY since 2006, starting September, he will be writing for the Arizona publication Seville Living. Watch the website in the News and Articles section of our newly designed website for more stories, things to learn, and items to ponder.
- We are very pleased to announce for the 5th year in a row, Neal has been named by Hudson River Magazine to be included in their list of “5 Star Wealth Managers” of the Hudson Valley. The list includes the top 5% of wealth Managers in the Hudson Valley Region of New York State based on polls, tenure, clean licensing and client feedback. We are very proud to be included in this small group of professionals!